Saturday, March 24

If you haven't heard about Google Checkout take advantage of $10 Off

While surfing some blogs I came across a post on Reviews Central: Reviews of Making Money Online & Saving Money that reminded me about Google Checkout.

Google just recently added Google Checkout to their list of items they pay you to refer. This comes as no real surprise after they recently took picasa off their list and combined it with the "google pack". Also, google has not really pushed this new product since it's initial debut, which is really surprising b/c of all the talk about it. I'm sure they have a plan for it, and initially it was called the "paypal alternative", which is not what it is aimed directly at, atleast for now! Here is the link to their post Click here for Reviews Central

I had totally forgot about google's new service & especially the save $10 or basically get a coupon for $10 when you use them!! I make a lot of purchases on-line for under $20 and with this little coupon it will make my next purchase from a business that accepts Google Checkout just about free!!

No comments:

Get Google"s Updated Software Package- Pick What You Want Or Take All FREE!